Gently cleanses hair and helps restore moisture and prevent damage.
I used to have dry, ratty hair even after it had been washed. I tried this and my hair instantly felt like it had been washed in a hair salon! 4 days later it’s still soft and smooth. I’ve tried everything on the market. I love this shampoo and conditioner - I’m converted! (Mel, Thanks to Nature customer)
A gentle cleanser that restores moisture and protect against heat and colour damage. Delicately fragranced to leave hair smelling beautiful. With lots of natural ingredients including:
- Hemp Seed Oil: hemp seeds are rich in polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and help revive damaged hair, add shine and moisture.
- Vitamin E: supports scalp health to give your hair a strong base to grow from.
- Jojoba Oil: rich in vitamins C, B and E, plus copper and zinc, it helps protect against dryness, breakage, and split ends.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin: helps restore shine, body, and manageability and keep frizz away.
- Gentle cleanser to moisturise and protect against heat and colour damage
- Contains Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Hydrolyzed Keratin
- 97%+ naturally derived ingredients
- No parabens, SLS or SLES
- Cruelty free & vegan friendly
- Australian designed & owned
Apply shampoo to wet hair and massage into a rich creamy lather. Focus on cleansing at the roots and scalp to remove excess oil, dirt and product build up. Rinse thoroughly.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium C14-18 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide Methyl MEA, Dipalmitoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyquaternium-10, Glyceryl Caprylate,CI 15985, CI 19140.